Bminer 10.5.0 - incredibly increased hashrate on Tensority algorithm (Bytom).
Bminer is a dualminer for Nvidia video cards. It supports several algorithms: Tensority, Ethash, Equihash, Zhash. The newest Bminer 10.5.0 version has introduced another significant performance boost for Bytom (BTM) mining support using the Tensority algorithm, you can get up to 4500 H/s on GTX 1080 Ti or even more which is faster than the latest performance boost offered by the NebuTech BTMiner 10.0. Remember though that still not all of the BTM mining pools are supported by Bminer (Antpool is an example), then make sure you are mining for a compatible pool if You want to get the best reward. We remind you that that Bminer is a closed source Nvidia GPU miner available for Linux and Windows in the form of pre-compiled binaries. There is a 2% development fee for Bytom (BTM), Equihash and Zhash coins, 0.65% for Ethash and 1.3% for dual mining Ethash and Blake. Biminer is of greatest interest to Bytom cryptocurrency miners, since offers the largest hashrate when mining cryptocurrency Bytom (BTM). If in the previous version 10.0.0 the developers have raised the hashrate by 30%, then this time we were surprised, because according to the performance level on the algorithm Tensority Bminer version 10.5.0 raised more than twice. See reference hashrates below:
- Equihash on stock settings:
- 735-745 Sol/s on GTX 1080Ti
- 450-460 Sol/s on GTX 1070
- 315-325 Sol/s on GTX 1060
- Equihash 144,5 (Zhash) on stock settings:
- 61 Sol/s on GTX 1080Ti
- 25 Sol/s on GTX 1060
- Ethash on GTX 1080Ti stock settings (power: 250 W):
- With [OhGodAnETHlargementPill](https://github.com/OhGodACompany/OhGodAnETHlargementPill): 46.7 MH/s
- Without OhGodAnETHlargementPill: 32.2 MH/s
- Dual mining using automatic tuning (default) on GTX 1080Ti stock settings (power: 250 W):
- With OhGodAnETHlargementPill:
- ETH 46 MH/s and DCR 1000 MH/s
- ETH 46 MH/s and XVG 1770 MH/s
- Without OhGodAnETHlargementPill:
- ETH 32 MH/s and DCR 2200 MH/s
- ETH 32 MH/s and XVG 3750 MH/s
- Bytom mining on stock settings:
- Geforce GTX1060 1770H / s
- Geforce GTX1070 2800H / s
- Geforce GTX1080Ti 4500H / s
- Secure and reliable
- SSL support
- Automatic reconnects to recover from transient network failures
- Automatic restarts if GPUs hang
- Operation friendly
- Comes with REST APIs to facilitate production deployments
- Friendly UI to config and monitor miners
- Maximum temperature is monitored and controlled more precisely, so that GPU cards are better protected.
- Support BTG mining on zhash.pro pool.
E.g. to mine [Bytom](https://bytom.io/) on [f2pool](https://www.f2pool.com/) feel free use the Windows script:
SET ADDRESS=<put your wallet address here>
START "Bminer: %POOL%" bminer.exe -uri %SCHEME%://%USERNAME%@%POOL% -api 127.0.0.1:1880
For Ethash-based coin mining (including dual mining mode) on GTX 1080 and GTX 1080Ti, running [OhGodAnETHlargementPill](https://github.com/OhGodACompany/OhGodAnETHlargementPill) and Bminer at the same time can accelerate the mining speed.
To download and run OhGodAnETHlargementPill:
- On Windows:
- Download and install [Microsoft Powershell](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/scripting/setup/installing-windows-powershell?view=powershell-6).
- Open command line prompt and run download_OhGodAnETHlargementPill.bat.
- Run the downloaded file OhGodAnETHlargementPill-r2.exe. It may require administrative rights on Windows.
- On Linux:
- Run download_OhGodAnETHlargementPill.sh to download the program.
- Run OhGodAnETHlargementPill-r2 to launch the pogram. It may require root access on Linux.
For more details, please visit [OhGodAnETHlargementPill](https://github.com/OhGodACompany/OhGodAnETHlargementPill).
Then for e.g to dual mine [Ethereum](https://www.ethereum.org/) and [Verge](https://vergecurrency.com/) on Windows use the script:
SET ADDRESS=<put your ETH wallet address here>
SET ADDRESS_2=<put your Vergewallet address here>
START "Bminer: Dual - %POOL% and %POOL_2%" bminer.exe -uri %SCHEME%://%USERNAME%@%POOL% -uri2 %SCHEME_2%://%USERNAME_2%@%POOL_2% -api 127.0.0.1:1880
Besides Pascal generation video cards, the previous Maxwell generation is also supported. It require CUDA 9.2 or above for this version.
Download Bminer 10.5.0 possible at the Bitcointalk forum thread or directly form vendor site: