Bminer 11.0.0 : Dual Mining BTM/ETH
The latest Bminer 11.0.0 is a dualminer for Nvidia video cards and has introduced Dual Mining mode for BTM/ETH. Keep in mind that still not all of the Tensority (BTM) mining pools are supported by Bminer (like Antpool for example). Make sure then you are on a compatible pool like f2pool in order to get the best results. We remind you that that Bminer is a closed source Nvidia GPU miner available for Linux and Windows in the form of pre-compiled binaries.
Bminer currently supported algos
- Mine Equihash-based coins (e.g. Zcash) with 2% of devfee.
- Mine Zhash / Equihash 144,5 based coins (e.g. BitcoinGold, BitcoinZ) with 2% of devfee.
- Mine Ethash-based coins (e.g. Ethereum) with 0.65% of devfee.
- Dual mine Ethash-based coins (e.g. Ethereum) and Blake14r-based coins (e.g. Decred) / Blake2s-based coins (e.g. Verge) at the same time. Devfee for the dual mining mode is 1.3%, and the second coin (e.g. Decred/Verge) is mined without devfee.
- Mine Tensority algo [Bytom](https://bytom.io/) (BTM) with 2% of devfee.
Equihash on stock settings:
- 735-745 Sol/s on GTX 1080Ti
- 450-460 Sol/s on GTX 1070
- 315-325 Sol/s on GTX 1060
Equihash 144,5 (Zhash) on stock settings:
- 61 Sol/s on GTX 1080Ti
- 25 Sol/s on GTX 1060
Ethash on GTX 1080Ti stock settings (power: 250 W):
- With [OhGodAnETHlargementPill](https://github.com/OhGodACompany/OhGodAnETHlargementPill): 46.7 MH/s
- Without OhGodAnETHlargementPill: 32.2 MH/s
Dual mining using automatica tuning (default) on GTX 1080Ti stock settings (power: 250 W):
- With OhGodAnETHlargementPill:
- ETH 46 MH/s and DCR 1000 MH/s
- ETH 46 MH/s and XVG 1770 MH/s
- Without OhGodAnETHlargementPill:
- ETH 32 MH/s and DCR 2200 MH/s
- ETH 32 MH/s and XVG 3750 MH/s
- Bytom mining on stock settings:
- 2100 H/s on GTX 1080Ti
- 800 H/s on GTX 1060 6G
Bminer 11.0.0 in action dual mining BTM_ETH
- Secure and reliable
- SSL support
- Automatic reconnects to recover from transient network failures
- Automatic restarts if GPUs hang
- Operation friendly
- Comes with REST APIs to facilitate production deployments
- Friendly UI to config and monitor miners
- Maximum temperature is monitored and controlled more precisely, so that GPU cards are better protected.
- Support BTG mining on zhash.pro pool.
E.g. to mine [Bytom](https://bytom.io/) on [f2pool](https://www.f2pool.com/) feel free use the Windows script:
SET ADDRESS=<put your wallet address here>
START "Bminer: %POOL%" bminer.exe -uri %SCHEME%://%USERNAME%@%POOL% -api 127.0.0.1:1880
For Ethash-based coin mining (including dual mining mode) on GTX 1080 and GTX 1080Ti, running [OhGodAnETHlargementPill](https://github.com/OhGodACompany/OhGodAnETHlargementPill) and Bminer at the same time can accelerate the mining speed.
To download and run OhGodAnETHlargementPill:
- On Windows:
- Download and install [Microsoft Powershell](https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/scripting/setup/installing-windows-powershell?view=powershell-6).
- Open command line prompt and run download_OhGodAnETHlargementPill.bat.
- Run the downloaded file OhGodAnETHlargementPill-r2.exe. It may require administrative rights on Windows.
- On Linux:
- Run download_OhGodAnETHlargementPill.sh to download the program.
- Run OhGodAnETHlargementPill-r2 to launch the pogram. It may require root access on Linux.
For more details, please visit [OhGodAnETHlargementPill](https://github.com/OhGodACompany/OhGodAnETHlargementPill).
:: Change the following address to your ETH addr.
:: Change the following address to your BTM addr.
REM Change SCHEME according to your POOL. For example:
REM ethash: Ethermine, Nanopool
REM ethproxy: F2pool, Sparkpool
REM ethstratum: Miningpoolhub
%COMMAND% -uri %SCHEME%://%USERNAME%@%POOL% -uri2 %SCHEME_2%://%USERNAME_2%@%POOL_2% -api %APIUR
Besides Pascal generation video cards, the previous Maxwell generation is also supported. It require CUDA 9.2 or above for this version.
Download Bminer 11.0.0 possible at the Bitcointalk forum thread or directly form vendor site: